Aditi’s edge comes from her diversified portfolio and wide breadth of experience. This has provided her with strong analytical foresight and the ability to draw on and effectively utilize various and often competing tools at once.
She brings with her a background in Criminal Law, Commercial Law & Civil Litigation (with a focus on Health Law/ Medical Malpractice, Employment & Human Rights Law). In addition, Aditi has also worked in the public sector, including for the Parliamentary Counsel at the Office of the Senate Law Clerk, for Legal Aid Ontario as Staff Duty Counsel in Criminal and Family Court, for the Advocacy Centre of Tenants Ontario (ACTO) as well as for The Ottawa Community Legal Clinic. She also volunteers for various pro bono initiatives in Education Law and Animal Law.
Second to her passion for the law, Aditi enjoys the study of game-theory, behavioural economics, social/psychological experiments and interior design. When not lawyering, you will most likely find Aditi spoiling her dogs Kobe, Coco and Jester, or trying to befriend her cat Orakit.
T: 416-645-6594 ext. 2
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Privacy Law
- Human Rights Law / Animal Law
- University of Ottawa, J.D.
- York University, B.A. Honours
- Deans Honour Roll
- The Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- The Canadian Bar Association/The Ontario Bar Association (CBA/OBA)
- Women Lawyers Forum Section
- Child Advocacy Project – Education Law Program
- Refugee Sponsorship Support Program/ Lifeline Syria Legal Clinic
- Non-Profit/ Charity Law Project