Aditi’s edge comes from her diversified portfolio and wide breadth of experience, providing her with intense analytical training, a multitude of tools in her toolbox, and as a result unhindered vision and the ability to draw on and effectively utilize various and often competing tools at once.
She brings with her a background in Criminal Law, Commercial Law & Civil Litigation (with a focus on Medical Malpractice), Employment & Human Rights Law and Administrative Law. In addition, Aditi has also worked in the public sector for the Parliamentary Counsel at the Office of the Senate Law Clerk, as Duty Counsel (Criminal & Family Courts), the Advocacy Centre of Tenants Ontario as well as The Ottawa Community Legal Clinic. She also volunteers for various pro bono initiatives in Education Law as well as Refugee Law.
Second to her passion for the law, Aditi enjoys the study of game-theory, behavioural economics, social/psychological experiments and interior design. When not nerding-it-out, you will most likely find Aditi spoiling her dogs Kobe, Coco and Jester, or trying to befriend her cat Orakit.
T: 416-645-6594 ext. 2
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Administrative Law
- University of Ottawa, J.D.
- York University, B.A. Honours
- Deans Honour Roll
- The Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- The Canadian Bar Association/The Ontario Bar Association (CBA/OBA)
- Women Lawyers Forum Section
- Child Advocacy Project – Education Law Program
- Refugee Sponsorship Support Program/ Lifeline Syria Legal Clinic
- Non-Profit/ Charity Law Project