Jeya Seeva joined Agnihotri | Anwar LLP in 2015 as a Senior Law Clerk, and works primarily out of the Bay St. office on residential and commercial real estate matters as well as corporate transactions. She graduated from Centennial College and Seneca College in 2005 from the Law Clerk & Paralegal Program. In addition, Jeya has completed her Real Estate education with OREA.
In addition to her studies, Jeya has accumulated a wide range of experience over the years. Prior to joining Agnihotri Anwar LLP, Jeya worked for various law firms in the greater Toronto area, in a wide range of capacities, ranging from administrative assistant in her earlier days, to Senior Law Clerk. As a result, she has an in-depth knowledge of a broad range of areas, such as real estate law, lending & private mortgages, wills & estates, family law and corporate law.
Outside her passion for the law, Jeya’s is a savvy business woman at heart. Her interests include house flipping; interior design and spending time with her loved ones.
T: 416-645-6594 ext. 4
- Para Legal Diploma Seneca College
- Para Legal / Law Clerk Centennial College
- Mortgage Agent licence program Seneca College
- Teraview EREG Training (Certificate program) George Brown College
- Real Estate I & II - Toronto Real Estate Board Toronto , Ontario
- Conveyancer Training - Do Process Toronto , Ontario