Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
– Arthur Ashe
Karen’s edge comes from her positive outlook, her vivacious and dynamic attitude and her composure and command over her craft. Together, these traits have proven to be of great value to clients when facing stressful and/or challenging times. Karen has been practicing as a Real Estate Law Clerk for the past 14 years.
Karen possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations and Governmental Affairs. She also obtained various Diplomas and Certificates such as Law Clerk, Paralegal, Immigration Consultant, Refugee and Forced Migration Issues and Mortgage Agent. In addition, she recently obtained a Family Mediation Certificate from York University. She loves learning in order to broaden her knowledge and skills.
During her spare time, Karen enjoys baking, spending time with her son and shopping.
T: 416-645-6594 ext. 4
- Real Estate
- Residential Purchase, Sale and Refinancing
- Commercial Purchase and Sale
- Commercial Leasing
- Private Mortgages/ Private Lending
- B.A. - International Relations and Governmental Affairs
- York University - Family Law Mediation Certificate
- Law Clerk
- Immigration Consultant
- Refugee and Forced Migration Issues
- Mortgage Agent